Parabellum Firearms and Indoor Range Release and Indemnity Agreement
In the consideration of being permitted to enter the facilities at Parabellum Firearms and Range, and/or being permitted to shoot and/or observe any activity thereon, I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, successors, and assigns and such parties for whom I sign (collectively “Releasors”) their heirs, successors and assigns agree that I:
- Possess at least a basic understanding of firearms;
- Release and forever discharge Remlles Enterprises LLC, dba as Parabellum Firearms and Range, its affiliated LLCs and operations, its members, property owners, employees, agents and related parties (“PF&IR”) from all liability to the Releasors for all loss, damage, claims, or demands on the account of any injury to person or property, including death, however caused, whether by negligence or gross negligence of PF&IR or otherwise, while the Releasors are on or upon the PF&IR premises;
- We indemnify, defend and hold harmless PF&IR from and loss, liability, damage, or cost incurred due to the presence of the Releasors on the premises for any purpose;
- Assume all liability and pay for any damages to PF&IR property or damage to any other’s personal property, or injury to any other person due to any action whether it is negligent or an intentional action; and
- Acknowledge that no representations, statements or inducements apart from this written agreement have been made to me.
Payment will be collected for all PF&IR equipment damaged in reference to clause (4) above including but not limited to tables, counters, range guns, target carriers, trash cans, the floor, any part of the shooting stalls and benches, doors, soundproofing material on walls and ceilings, light fixtures, bulbs, windows, switches, etc.
The undersigned expressly acknowledges and agrees that the activities of the range are dangerous and involve the risk of serious injury, death, and/or property damage. I have read and will abide by the PF&IR rules. The undersigned further expressly agrees that this release and indemnity is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by applicable law and if any portion is held invalid, the balance shall continue in full legal force and effect.
The undersigned has read the Agreement and signs it voluntarily. If the undersigned is a minor, this is also signed by a parent or legal guardian who has full authority to execute this Agreement.
By signing you agree that this Release and Indemnity Agreement will be in effect for one year from the date of signature.
Photograph & Video Release
I hereby grant permission to the rights of my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio or video tape without payment or any other consideration. I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I also understand that this material may be used in diverse educational settings within an unrestricted geographic area.
Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for the following purposes:
- conference presentations
- educational presentations or courses
- informational presentations
- on-line educational courses
- educational videos
PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE WITH SIGNATURE, DATE, AND EMAIL ADDRESS AND A COPY WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO BE AWARE OF OUR RANGE RULES.
Today's Date: March 26, 2023