2152 CR 388
CLEVELAND TX 77328
TRINITY ARMORY INC. WAIVER OF LIABILITY RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
- I wish to engage in firearms shooting at Trinity Armory Inc. I understand that engaging in these activities may be hazardous, with accompanying risks of personal injury, death, and/or loss or damage to my property. Pregnant women shoot/participate at their own risk. In consideration of my participation in such shooting activities, I, on my own behalf and that of my heirs, successors, representatives, administrators and assigns, hereby:
- Waive and completely release any and all, past, present or future claims, causes of action, suits, rights, damages, costs, expenses or obligations or demands of any kind whatsoever, I or anyone on my behalf might have against Trinity Armory Inc., its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries or successor and their respective officers, directors, servants, employees, agents, representatives and contractors, for any loss, damage, personal injury, death and/or loss or damage to my property resulting from my participation in such shooting activities;
- Agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Trinity Armory Inc., from any and claims by any person, firm, corporation or others, for any damages, loss or claims, of any nature, arising in any way out of my participation in such shooting activities; and
- Assume all risks associated with such activities and all responsibility for medical expenses, costs and/or other obligations and other losses or injuries to me or in which I may become involved, by reason of my participation in such shooting activities at the aforementioned facility or event.
I further certify that I am over eighteen (18) years of age and have read and understand this Waiver of Liability, and My Commitment to Safe Gun Handling and Range Rules and have executed this instrument voluntarily on this date. Furthermore, the Undersigned certifies and agrees that as the parent/guardian of the below named minor, I do consent to his/her release of Trinity Armory Inc. Waiver of Liability, Hold Harmless and Indemnification Agreement, and My Commitment to Safe Gun Handling and Range Rules.
RANGE RULES / MY COMMITMENT TO FIREARM SAFETY
Anyone who uses a firearm has a responsibility to themselves and others to use the firearm safely.
I acknowledge that I am familiar with the basic rules of firearm safety and that I agree to follow all of the basic rules of firearm safety during my use and handling of firearms.
The safe use of firearms dictates that I understand and agree to follow all of these instructions:
- I will treat every firearm as if it were loaded.
- I will always keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction.
- I will not place my finger on the trigger or in the trigger guard unless and until I am ready to fire.
- I will always wear appropriate eye and ear protection.
- I will never pass the firearm to anyone without opening and keeping open the cylinder or the action to verify that it is unloaded.
- I will always follow the commands of the Range Safety Officer.
- All firearms brought into the range must be completely unloaded.
- Any firearm, air soft gun, bow, and/or ammunition is subject to inspection by and Trinity Armory Inc. employee.
- No one will be allowed to use the range or otherwise be on the premises if he/she is under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol, or if he/she is believed to be under the influence of drugs/alcohol.
- Persons 5-17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times, both on and off the range.
- No more than 2 shooters are allowed on a lane without the Range Safety Officers approval.
- No steel jacket, steel core, armor piercing, incendiary rounds, or tracer rounds allowed.
- Load and unload weapons in booth only.
- No smoking, food or drinks at the firing line at any time. Smoking in designated areas only.
- Do not bring any loaded or jammed weapons off the range for any reason. If there is a problem, lay the weapon down in the booth, pointed down range, and notify the Range Safety Officer.
- No rapid-fire is permitted at any time. Allow one second between shots. (exception is on training courses).
- Do not exchange weapons with another lane. Change shooter lanes, not guns.
- CEASE FIRE: On this command, unload your weapon, open action, rack or lay weapon down, and step back from the line. Do not move back into the booth for any reason until cleared to do so by a Range Safety Officer.
- Range rental weapons must be used with range ammunition only.
- Any person seen firing at lights, target hangers or other range property or equipment will have his/her membership and/or other privileges suspended and will be reported to the proper authorities for the appropriate action. Firing at boxes, cups, or objects other approved targets is prohibited. All shooters will be held accountable for and will pay for any damage he/she (and/or his/her guests) causes, including replacement and installation charges.
- Clean up after yourself, return spotting scopes and sand bags if used.
- No cross shooting allowed at any time.
SIGNED UNDER THE PAINS AND PENALTIES OF PERJURY THIS DAY OF June 1, 2023