Open Climb is for our students to practice the skills they have learned in class and to work on act development.
It is a privilege for our students.
In order to participate one must...
- Be signed off by an instructor.
- Be an active student at CTC or received special permission via email contact with the office.
- Adhere to open climb hours.
- Work within your scope of knowledge.
- No teaching fellow students or teaching yourself via social media posts.
- Share the apparatus.
- Share the music.
- Students under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Level 2+ students under the age of 16 are permitted with parental and instructor consent.
- No bringing your own equipment without owner permission.
- No rigging- this is done only by the owners.
- Tie lines, ladders, and pulleys are to be used by authorized personnel only.
I understand that violation of these policies will result in your open climb privileges' being revoked