Alaskan Footprints LLC DBA: Alaskan Sights & Bite
This tour services agreement is between
Alaskan Footprints: Alaskan Footprints LLC DBA Alaskan Sights & Bites, an Alaska limited liability company with its principal place of business at 4200 Harrison Street, Apt. B, Anchorage, Alaska 99503; representative: Christopher Morris, Email: email@example.com, Phone: 1-833-807-2300, and Client.
1.1 Alaskan Sights & Bites shall make reasonable efforts to provide the Tour as detailed on our website to Client during the term of this Agreement
1.2 Participation Agreement. The client shall sign a participation agreement prior to embarking on any tours. Alaskan Sights & Bites may terminate this Agreement immediately if Client fails or refuses to sign a participation agreement.2. Term. The term of this Agreement starts when this Agreement is signed by the Client and ends when the above Tour is completed
3. Tour Fee. Client shall pay Alaskan Sights & Bites the listed fee shown at checkout for the Tour.
4. Cancellation Policy.
4.1 Please promptly notify us if you intend to cancel the tour. Any cancellations made within 72 hours prior to the scheduled tour start time will not be eligible for a refund. Customers who need to cancel their tour within this time frame will be given the option to reschedule for a different date, subject to availability.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, and we will make every effort to accommodate our customers' needs within this policy. We strongly recommend that customers purchase travel insurance to protect against any potential cancellations or unforeseen events. Gift cards are nonrefundable.
4.2 Cancellation by Alaskan Sights & Bites Without Cause. We strive to hold our tours in any weather even when it’s raining. Even so we reserve the right to cancel this Agreement for any reason with 24 hours’ notice. If we cancel we will either (i) reschedule the Tour Date for another date, subject to availability, or (ii) refund your Tour Fee in full.
4.3 Cancellation by Alaskan Sights & Bites With Cause. We may cancel this Agreement immediately if you refuse to sign the participation agreement, or if you or a member of your party are intoxicated, or disrespectful or destructive toward staff, venue representatives, other tour guests, or property. No refunds will be issued if we have to cancel this Agreement for cause.
5. Payment. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, Client shall make payment via credit card or through any online payment method specified by Alaskan Sights & Bites. Client hereby authorizes Alaskan Sights & Bites to charge Client’s credit card on file for all payments that become due. Client shall pay for all collection costs and attorney’s fees incurred on collecting amounts owed.
6. Liability. Neither party will be liable to each other for breach-of-contract damages that they could not have reasonably foreseen upon entering into this Agreement. The maximum cumulative liability for both parties for all contract claims related to this Agreement is limited to the amount paid or payable under this Agreement.
7. Warranties. Alaskan Footprints LLC DBA: Alaskan Sights & Bites makes no express or implied warranties regarding the result of the Tours or services specified in this Agreement.
8. Client Acknowledgment. Client hereby acknowledges that it has received authorization to disclose the names and addresses and related information with Alaskan Sights & Bites to provide the Tours.
9. Disputes. Parties should do their best to resolve disputes outside of court. If a dispute cannot be resolved, then all the parties to this Agreement will consider mediation or arbitration. Each party to this Agreement knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally waives their right to a trial by jury for litigation arising out of, under, or in connection with this Agreement.
10. Miscellaneous. This agreement contains the entire agreement among the parties. Waivers must be in writing. Alaska law controls this Agreement. Venue for all disputes is Palmer, Alaska. Neither party is liable for force majeure events.
Alaskan Footprints LLC DBA: Alaskan Sights & Bites Member:
Christopher R. Morris, Member
Daniel L. Morris, Member