By reading and signing this you are taking responsibility for your campsite and everyone in your party. That you/they will abide by these rules and warnings listed here and all around the property.
1. Please make reservations 1-2 hours in advance.
2. Check-in begins at 2 PM.
3. Check out by 11 AM.
4. For after-hours check-ins, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after filling out the registration waiver on the website. (cajunxcables.com/camping-lafayette)
5. The maximum occupancy per campsite is two vehicles and eight persons. Published rates are for 1-8 people, with a $3 charge for each additional person per night.
6. Camping reservations may be canceled or modified up to 48 hours prior to arrival date by calling ahead.7. For cancellations made within the cancellation window, customers will receive a full refund except for reservation fees ($5.00 per reservation) Cancelling or modifying a reservation less than 48 hours before arrival will result in the forfeiture of the first night’s rent and fees. Reservations for 3 or refund except for reservation fees ($5.00 per reservation).
8. Quiet hours are enforced from 10 PM until 6 AM. Only registered guests are permitted in the campground after 10 PM.
9. Only one extra tent for dependent children under the age of 18 can be erected for an additional $5 + tax per night.
11. Pets are welcome but must be kept on a leash no longer than six feet and attended to at all times. Please pick up and properly dispose of all pet waste. Pets are not allowed within park buildings or in lakes. We understand that your pet may be harmless but these guidelines are to help protect your pet. We never know how pets will react to other pets. Thank you for understanding.
12. No open fires are permitted except in the grill/fire pit/fire ring provided. Campers may bring their own fire pit if it is at least six inches off the ground.
13. Do not drive on grass only on gravel areas
14. No Swimming in the lake
15. Campers are responsible for keeping their area clean
16. Vehicles are only allowed in the gravel parking areas
17. No glass of any kind in the park
18.No Climbing towers or other equipment
19. No swimming in the lake
20. No washing dishes or clothes in the bathrooms
21. Bathroom and shower access will be given after check-in
22. Front gate closes after 8
23. Fishing allowed for campers only in designated areas
24. Wristbands must be worn always when on the property (given at check-in)
(For insurance purposes please read all cable release information Swimming and wakeboarding aren't allowed at this time but please be aware of the following. after reading acknowledge by checking below.)
PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT, RELEASE, AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
THE ACTIVITIES AT CAJUN X CABLES, INC. ARE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. THIS LEGAL DOCUMENT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. DO NOT SIGN OR INITIAL THIS AGREEMENT UNLESS YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND ALL PROVISIONS HEREIN.
RELEASE BY ADULT, INDIVIDUALLY, AND ON BEHALF OF ALL MINOR CHILDREN FROM RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL NEGLIGENCE UPON ENTERING ONTO THESE PREMISES AND/OR BY PARTICIPATION IN INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT AND WATER SKI/WAKEBOARD RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT)
Whereas each of the undersigned individuals desires to use Cajun X Cables, Inc. as a skier/wakeboarder and is doing so entirely upon his or her own risk and responsibility.
The undersigned is completely aware of and accepts the risk and hazards inherent with the use of the water jumps, sliders, ramps, water feature ski and wakeboard equipment, and the use of Cajun X Cables, Inc. and its facilities.
In consideration of the use of Cajun X Cables, Inc., whether with or without charge, the undersigned either individually or on behalf of his or her child, hereby release, discharge, and covenant not to sue Cajun X Cables, Inc. and/or its agents, officers, representatives, and employees of and from any liability, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury including fatal injury sustained while using, participating and/or observing the Cajun X Cables, Inc., whether or not caused by the negligence of Cajun X Cables, Inc. or its employees, agents, officers, representatives or by the failure of the equipment.
This release shall be binding upon the spouse, heirs, legal representatives, next of kin, executors, and administrators of each of the undersigned. In signing the foregoing release, each of the undersigned acknowledges and represents that he/she has read the foregoing release, understands and signs it voluntarily, that he/she is at least eighteen (18) years of age and of sound mind; that he/she is not under the influence of alcohol and drugs; that he/she agrees to follow any and all instructions of the Cajun X Cables, Inc. personnel while using Cajun X Cables, Inc. and that he/she is in good health; does not suffer from any physical disability which might impair his/her mental faculties and/or normal water skiing/wakeboarding and/or swimming capabilities.
Helmets must be worn at all times. Use of the water feature shall result in voiding the warranty on your wakeboard. Cajun X Cables, Inc. is not responsible for any damage to the board or injury to you.
Fraudulent use of a wristband or any ticket shall result in disciplinary action including but not limited to expulsion from the park and/or cancellation of their bi-annual pass and annual pass.
I understand that purchasing a cable pass provides me with only basic instruction and that individualized and personal instruction is available to me for an additional cost.
I understand that water sports and related activities can be dangerous and involve a risk of injury or death. Despite the risk of injury or death, I hereby agree to assume all risks of injury or death to me while participating in and/or observing any water sports and related activities at Cajun X Cables, Inc.
I understand that wakeboarding, waterskiing, knee boarding, wake skating, and tubing with or without the use of water feature is an extreme sports, and may result in serious injury or death to me.
I understand that Cajun X Cables, Inc. provides no lifeguards on duty, and hereby agree to wear my floatation device at all times.
I do hereby acknowledge that I have been fully informed of the inherent hazards and risks associated with water ski/wakeboard activities, water transportation to and from the water ski/wakeboard vessel, and related water sport activities in which I am about to engage.
The risks include but are not limited to: collision, capsizing, sinking, or other hazards that may result in wetness, injury, exposure to the elements, hypothermia, impact of the body upon the water, injection of water into my body orifices, and/or drowning; collision with any other participants, watercraft, manmade or natural objects; and shuttle boat; negligence of other participants or persons who may be present; wind shear, inclement weather, lightning, variances and extremes of wind, weather, and temperature; my sense of balance,
physical condition, ability to operate equipment, swim and/or follow directions; changing water flow, tides, currents, wave action, and ship’s wakes; the presence of insects, bacteria, and marine life forms; equipment failure or operator error; heat or sun-related injuries or illnesses, including sunburn, hyperthermia (heat-related illnesses), heat exhaustion sunstroke or dehydration; cold shock, hypothermia, fatigue, chills and/or reaction time and increased risk of an accident.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in the above-described water sports, transportation, inflatable waterpark, water trampoline activities, and water ski/wakeboard activities, as well as the use of any of the facilities, specifically, including water transportation and the use of the equipment of the below listed releasees, I hereby agree as follows:
1) To waive and release any and all claims based upon negligence, active or passive, with the exception of intentional, wanton, or willful misconduct that I may have in the future against all of the following named persons or entities herein referred to as releasees.
Cajun X Cables, Inc.
Owners (Company and/or individual)
2) To voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the releasees, their officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, volunteers, vessels, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf from liability and responsibility whatsoever and for any claims or causes of action that I, my estate, heirs, executors, or assigns may have for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death arising from the above activities whether caused by active or passive negligence of the releasees or otherwise. By executing this document, I agree to hold the releasees harmless and indemnify them in conjunction with any injury or loss of life that may occur as a result of engaging in the above activities.
3) Should Cajun X Cables, Inc., or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur lawyer's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
4) By entering into this Agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the releasees, other than what is set forth in this Agreement.
5) I hereby declare that I am of legal age and am competent to sign this Agreement or, if not, that my parent or legal guardian shall sign on my behalf and that my parent or legal guardian is in complete understanding and concurrence with this Agreement.
Declaration of fitness to water ski/wakeboard
I hereby declare I am physically fit to engage in any and all activities at Cajun X Cables, Inc. I do not, and have not, suffered from any of the following conditions, which I understand may lead to a dangerous situation with regard to other persons or myself during water skiing/wakeboard activities:
I hereby declare that I have no physical or mental condition that precludes me from participating in my chosen activity, that I am not participating against medical advice or treatment, and that I have not been diagnosed by a physician as having a terminal illness.
Even if I have a health condition as stated above of which I am unaware, by signing this form I still choose to participate in the activity of water skiing/wakeboarding and agree to assume all risks and responsibilities concerning any physical injury or death that would result from my actions.
I further declare that in the event that I feel ill or unwell, have any physical complaints whatsoever, or if an injury is sustained of any kind during the course of water ski/wakeboard activities, I will notify the water ski/wakeboard instructor immediately and before leaving the premises.
Important: If you cannot sign the above declaration because of any of the above conditions, you must notify the instructor immediately before you leave shore or board any water ski/wakeboard vessel/cableway.
In the event that I file a lawsuit against Cajun X Cables, Inc, I agree to do so solely in the state of Louisiana, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect.
BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND/OR YOUR MINOR CHILDREN ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE SUIT AGAINST CAJUN X CABLES, INC. FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.
BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, I EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISKS INHERENT TO THE USE OF THE FACILITIES AS WELL AS PARTICIPATING IN AND/OR OBSERVING ANY WATERSPORT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF THE CABLEWAYS AND BOATS, AND ALL EQUIPMENT.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
Medical Release: I authorize Cajun X Cables, Inc. and its staff to provide or obtain necessary emergency medical attention for me or my minor child who I have signed on their behalf in the event of sickness or injury. I realize and fully understand that my family insurance policy will be responsible for any accident or medical claim. Should I, my minor child, or any member of my family require special medical treatment, prescriptions, or hospital care, I am fully responsible for all expenses. I acknowledge that I have sufficient health, liability, accident, and personal liability insurance to cover any bodily injury or property damage to myself or another party while participating in Cajun X Cables, Inc. activities. If I do not have such insurance then I certify that I am personally capable of paying for any and all expenses or suffering from any disease, condition, or disability that would affect my or others' participation in the Cajun X Cables, Inc. offered activities.