Park Rules, Code of Conduct, Assumption of Risks, Release of Liability and Waiver of Claims Please Read Carefully! Welcome to Whispering Pines – Family Campground Park Rules FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, ENJOYMENT, AND SAFETY, PLEASE NOTE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING: 1. ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE: Check-in is 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM (latest). Check-out is 11:00 AM. If you wish to stay an extra night, please check with the office before 10:00 AM. Campers still occupying sites after the 11:00 AM check-out time will be asked to pay for another night. 2. SPEED: The speed limit is 10km/hour throughout the park. CHILDREN ARE PLAYING THROUGHOUT THE PLAYGROUND – GO SLOW! 3. FREE-RANGE CHILDREN: We encourage imaginative child’s play, and parents or guardians are liable and responsible for the acts and conduct of their children. Children under 12 MUST be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. 4. POOL RULES:
* Shallow Pool - No Diving
* No lifeguard on duty swim at your own risk
* No food, drink or pets allowed.
* Children 12 and under must be supervised by and adult.
* Children 7 and under must be within arms reach at all times.
* No large swim toys (no room). No sinking diving toys (they clog the drains)
* Unruly behavior or disregard for the rules will result in loss of pool privileges.
5. QUIET TIME: 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM 6. GENERATORS: Not permitted. Except at the discretion of the management. 7. PETS: We love pets. They must be on a leash (6’ maximum) at all times. Some barking is ok, consistent barking isn’t. You must pick up after your pets (if we must pick it up – it’ll cost you $25). Pets are not allowed at the pool, or in other RV sites, or mini-putt. 8. JOHNSON CREEK: Do not cross the centre line of Johnson Creek. The centre line is the property line with our neighbours, and we don’t want any guests interfering with them. 9. VISITORS: Check with management. If guests are allowed, they must sign a liability waiver 24 hours prior to arrival and leave the park by 9:00 PM (fees apply). 10. SEPTIC: Sewer Connectors (plastic elbow) are mandatory in the park. Please DO NOT FLUSH anything down the toilets (including the toilets in your RV) except RV TOILET PAPER. We are on a septic system, and it will block and back up!! Do not put grease/cooking oil down your drains either as this will block the system. Please put grease in a container and put it in the garbage bins. Service calls will be billed at $80/hour + subcontractors’ costs + 10%. 11. COMMUNAL FIRE PIT: Please be respectful. Wood is not supplied but is available for purchase at the store. 12. FIRE PITS: No wood firepits are permitted in the 30amp full hookup sites. Other sites that have fire pits may not be moved. You must ensure that your fires are out before you retire for the night. We respectfully request that you NOT bring your own firewood (some wood create more sparks and increases fire risk). 13. NO FIREWORKS AT ANY TIME. 14. GARBAGE / RETURNABLES: Please dispose of your refuse in the bin provided and please separate your returnable bottles/cans and place in the bins provided. Campers are asked to make sure that their site is kept tidy and clear of garbage. Please do not throw cigarette butts, pistachios or sunflowers seeds on the ground. 15. GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS:
a. Please respect your neighbours and refrain from walking through their site.
b. Please tidy up after yourself in the showers and toilets (REMEMBER TO HOLD DOWN THE FLUSHER). Limit your shower time to under 8 minutes to allow hot water for others.
c. Please park your vehicles in a way that doesn’t block the road.
d. Please make arrangements with management to park your boat at the boat storage and extra vehicles at assigned spaces.
e. Mini-Putt, horseshoes, badminton etc. are free, please return items to the office when finished.
16. LOST & FOUND: Please report any losses at the office. We have a lost and found at the office. 17. SECURITY AND REFUNDS: The Park staff have the authority to take any necessary action to ensure your safety and enjoyment, and of those around you. Anyone who is in breach of these regulations may be asked to leave the park and NO REFUND will be given. 18. HARASSMENT/BULLYING/VIOLENCE: Aggressive, harassing, or bullying behaviours or violence towards our staff and guests will not be tolerated. You will be asked to leave without any refunds. I Agree
Thank you, your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, Whispering Pines and its owners are not responsible for any loss, damage, injury, or any other matter including disease that gives rise to claim in negligence. Your electronic acceptance binds you and those in your party to these rules and waiver.
You and your party are aware and agree to the Cancellation Policy
Time Frame Refund: 46 Days (1) & Longer: Full Refund Less ‘Non-Refundable Booking & Lock Fees’ 15-45 Days: ½ Refund Less ‘Non-refundable Booking (2) & Lock Fees ’(3) 0-14 Days: No Refund Early Departures: No Refund
(1) Prior to Arrival Date
(2) Non-Refundable Booking Fee = 1 night’s stay per week or portion thereof of reservation
(3) Lock Fee = Optional Booking Fee to assign a specific site.
I Agree ASSUMPTION OF RISKS, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF CLAIMS
I AM AWARE OF THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE PREMISES AND PARTICIPATING IN ACTIVITIES ON THE PREMISES. I FREELY ACCEPT AND FULLY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS AND THE POSSIBILITY OF PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS RESULTING THEREFROM.
I HAVE EXPLAINED THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS TO MEMBERS OF MY GROUP LISTED ON THIS FORM.
I, ON MY BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF MEMBERS OF MY GROUP, AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that we have or may in the future have against the operators of the Premises and their directors, officers, employees and representatives ( collectively the “Releasees), AND TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury including death that we may suffer, or that our next of kin may suffer, as a result of our use of or attendance at the Premises or participation in activities on the Premises DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES. I UNDERSTAND THAT NEGLIGENCE INCLUDES FAILURE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT ME FROM OR WARN ME OF THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS REFERRED TO ABOVE.
Signature of Registered Guest:
Date: June 27, 2022
CODE OF CONDUCT STAY INFORMED
1. Please be aware of the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 during your attendance at or use of the premises and facilities at the Resort, Campground or RV Park (the “Premises), and participation in the activities on the Premises. Information on restrictions and limitations will be posted throughout the Premises and will be available in the office.
2. Please follow provincial guidelines on COVID mitigation. Please inform us immediately if any member of your group tests positive for COVID-19 or develops symptoms while on the Premises or following your stay with us.
PARENTAL SUPERVISION OF CHILDREN
3. It is the responsibility of parents or guardians to supervise children and ensure that they follow provincial health guidelines.