Health Declaration, Code of Conduct, Assumption of Risks,
Release of Liability and Waiver of Claims
Please Read Carefully!
Due to the COVID-19 situation in Canada, the continued operation of this facility requires full cooperation from all of our guests. Please take the time to read, understand and comply with the information contained in this document. This document must be completed in full by the registered guest or head or the group before admission to the facility is granted. Additional copies of this document are available upon request.
I confirm that neither I nor the members of my group listed on this form have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 21 days nor has any one of us been in contact with someone who has tested positive within the last 21 days.
*Exceptions may be made in cases where guests are required to self-quarantine for 14 days, pursuant to the Quarantine Act. These guests will be expected to display a sign on their unit or RV indicating that they are in quarantine and must not come into contact with anyone at the RV park/campground.
August 19, 2022
CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Please be aware of the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 during your attendance at or use of the premises and facilities at the Resort, Campground or RV Park (the “Premises), and participation in the activities on the Premises. Information on restrictions and limitations is posted throughout the Premises, and is available in the office.
2. Please maintain social distancing requirements and standards, practice good hand hygiene, and consciously act to reduce the risk to everyone on the Premises. Always respect the signage and Premises rules to minimize risk to yourself. Please inform us immediately if any member of your group tests positive for COVID-19 or develops symptoms while on the Premises or following your stay with us.
PARENTAL SUPERVISION OF CHILDREN
3. It is the responsibility of parents or guardians to supervise children and ensure that they maintain a 2-metre (6 feet) distance from persons in other groups at all times while on the Premises.
4. Ensure that you familiarize yourself with the park rules and abide by them.
August 19, 2022
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS, RELEASE OF LIABILITY
AND WAIVER OF CLAIMS
I AM AWARE OF THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE PREMISES AND PARTICIPATING IN ACTIVITIES ON THE PREMISES. I FREELY ACCEPT AND FULLY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS AND THE POSSIBILITY OF PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS RESULTING THEREFROM.
I HAVE EXPLAINED THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS TO MEMBERS OF MY GROUP LISTED ON THIS FORM.
I, ON MY BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF MEMBERS OF MY GROUP, AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that we have or may in the future have against the operators of the Premises and their directors, officers, employees and representatives ( collectively the “Releasees), AND TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury including death that we may suffer, or that our next of kin may suffer, as a result of our use of or attendance at the Premises or participation in activities on the Premises DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES. I UNDERSTAND THAT NEGLIGENCE INCLUDES FAILURE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT ME FROM OR WARN ME OF THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS REFERRED TO ABOVE.
August 19, 2022
Welcome to Whispering Pines – Family Camping at its Best!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, ENJOYMENT, AND SAFETY, PLEASE NOTE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. COVID-19 GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT: you must adhere to the attached Code of Conduct.
2. SPEED: The speed limit is 10km/hour throughout the park. CHILDREN ARE PLAYING THROUGHOUT THE PLAYGROUND – GO SLOW!
3. FREE-RANGE CHILDREN: We encourage imaginative child’s play, and parents or guardians are liable and responsible for the acts and conduct of their children. Children under 12 MUST be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
4. QUIET TIME: 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM.
5. GENERATORS: Not permitted. Except at the discretion of the management.
6. PETS: We love pets. They must be on a leash (6’ maximum) at all times. Some barking is ok, consistent barking isn’t. You must pick up after your pets (if we must pick it up – it’ll cost you $25). Pets are not allowed at the pool, or in other RV sites, or mini-putt.
7. JOHNSON CREEK: Do not cross the centre line of Johnson Creek. The centre line is the property line with our neighbours, and we don’t want any guests interfering with them.
8. VISITORS: Day Visitors must leave the park by 9:00 PM.
9. SEPTIC: Please DO NOT FLUSH anything down the toilets (including the toilets in your RV) except TOILET PAPER. We are on a septic system, and it will block and back up!! Do not put grease/cooking oil down your drains either as this will block the system. Please put grease in a container and put in the garbage bins. Service calls will be billed at $80/hour + subcontractors’ costs + 10%.
10. COMMUNAL FIRE PIT: Please be respectful. Wood is not supplied but is available for purchase at the store.
11. NO FIREWORKS AT ANY TIME.
12. GARBAGE / RETURNABLES: Please dispose of your refuse in the bin provided and please separate your returnable bottles/cans and place in the bins provided. Campers are asked to make sure that their site is kept tidy and clear of garbage. Please do not throw cigarette butts, pistachios or sunflowers seeds on the ground.
13. GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS:
a. Please respect your neighbours and refrain from walking through their site.
b. Please tidy up after yourself in the showers and toilets (REMEMBER TO HOLD DOWN THE FLUSHER). Limit your shower time to under 8 minutes to allow hot water for others.
c. Please park your vehicles in a way that doesn’t block the road.
d. Mini-Putt, horseshoes, badminton etc. are free, please return items to the office when finished.
14. LOST & FOUND: Please report any losses at the office. We have a lost and found box at the office.
15. SECURITY AND REFUNDS: The Park staff have the authority to take any necessary action to ensure your safety and enjoyment, and of those around you. Anyone who is in breach of these regulations may be asked to leave the park and NO REFUND will be given.
16. PERSONAL INFORMATION: You and your party consent to the use, disclosure, storage and access from Outside Canada of all personal information and photos for the purpose of communicating with you and Whispering Pines RV & Tent and use of photos on social media.
17. Please report any problems to the office. We are here to assist.
Thank you, your cooperation is greatly appreciated. We hope you enjoy your stay and will come again.
Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, Whispering Pines and its owners are not responsible for any loss, damage, injury, or any other matter including disease (ex. COVID-19) that gives rise to claim in negligence. Your electronic acceptance binds you and those in your party to these rules and waiver.
August 19, 2022