2023.2024 MT. HOOD SKIBOWL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Please read carefully! This is a release of liability and waiver of
certain legal rights.
1) The purchaser, holder and/or user of this Ticket (participant) understands that skiing, snowboarding, ski and snowboard racing, snow tubing, snow play, terrain park, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, event production, competitions, other winter activities and any other use of Mt. Hood Ski Company, LLC d.b.a. Mt. Hood Ski Bowl’s premises and facilities, (collectively referred to as Sports Activities) can be hazardous and that injuries are common when participating in Sports Activities. Participant accepts and assumes the risks associated with Sports Activities, including, but not limited to, overshooting runouts, changing weather conditions, variations in speed and steepness in terrain, terrain features and parks, snow or ice conditions, avalanches, surface or subsurface conditions, bare spots, creeks and gullies, forest growth, rocks, stumps, snow immersion, the uses of lifts, collisions with natural or man-made objects or other persons, grooming and snowmobile equipment, lift towers and other structures and their components, snowmaking equipment, falling, loss of control, the setting and location of race courses, and exceeding ones ability. Participant hereby freely and expressly ASSUMES ANY AND ALL RISKS OF INJURY, DEATH AND PROPERTY DAMAGE ASSOCIATED WITH SPORTS ACTIVITIES.
2) In consideration for lift access, the participation in any Sports Activities and the use of any other Mt. Hood Ski Bowl, LLC facilities and premises, Participant hereby agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify Mt. Hood Ski Bowl, LLC and its owners, partners, employees, directors, officers, agents, affiliates, and related entities (“Skibowl”) from any and all claims for ordinary negligence by or on behalf of Participant against Skibowl arising directly or indirectly out of Participant’s use of this Pass and/or Skibowl’s facilities and premises. Participant also agrees to indemnify (including costs and attorney’s fees) Skibowl for any claim brought on behalf of a minor named in this agreement. Participant agrees that any suit or action arising directly or indirectly out of Participant’s use of this Pass, Sports Activities, the area facilities and premises, and/or this agreement shall be brought exclusively in the Circuit Court of the State of Oregon located in Clackamas County, Oregon. This agreement is governed in all respects by the internal, substantive laws of the State of Oregon, without regard to choice of law principles.
3) I hereby irrevocably grant and convey to Skibowl all right, title and interest in and to record my name, image, voice, statements and/or writings including any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings at Skibowl. I further irrevocably grant to Skibowl, its advertisers, customers, agents, successors and assigns, unrestricted rights to use the above mentioned sound, still or moving images in any medium, including posting on the internet and World Wide Web, for educational, promotional, advertising, or other purposes without limitation consistent with the mission of Skibowl. I agree that all intellectual property rights to the sound, still or moving images belong to Skibowl. I voluntarily waive the right to inspect or approve such images and waive my right to any royalties, proceeds or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings.
4) Permission to contact and use e-mail address and phone numbers: I accept and give permission to Skibowl and their subsidiaries permission to contact me about future offers, using the contact information I have provided. You may on occasion receive e-mail and text from Skibowl or subsidiaries, but will have the option to opt out of receiving further communications at any time by requesting to be placed on Skibowl or subsidiaries do not contact list. Skibowl and subsidiaries includes “all of the entities you will market from”.
5) Valid tickets must be visible at all times when in lift lines.
6) All facilities at Ski Area, including parking lots located on Mt. Hood National Forest. The use, transport and possession of marijuana is illegal and not permitted at Mt. Hood Skibowl. Alcohol consumption is not permitted while actively skiing or riding. Use of any lift or ski trail while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is strictly permitted and may result in loss of pass.
I have carefully read and understood this Agreement and all of its terms. I enter into this Agreement freely and voluntarily and agree that it will be binding upon me, my heirs, assigns, and legal representatives.