Detailed information about booking:
Deposit, payment dates, and cancelation policies:
- A deposit of $550 USD is required to secure your spot. Deposits are nonrefundable.
- A second payment of $1,500 will need to be paid by February 1st, 2023.
- The third and final payment of $1,500 will need to be paid by May 1st, 2023.
- If your booking date is after one of the remaining payment's due dates, that amount is due at the time of booking unless discussed beforehand.
- If you need to reschedule, your payment can be moved to a different date/ year as long as Cassie is able to fill your spot. Full cancelations will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. If you need to cancel, and Cassie (or you) is able to fill your spot, you will get a full refund minus the deposit. If Cassie is only able to fill your spot at a discounted rate due to a last minute cancelation, you will get the remainder of the payment back.
- If you need to cancel and Cassie is unable to fill your spot, you will be unable to receive a refund.
- If the expedition is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, you will receive a full refund minus a 10% administration fee.
- There is a late fee on all payments of $50 per week unless discussed beforehand.
- Payment plans are available if discussed beforehand.
Mandatory travel health insurance will be required. It is strongly recommended to select the option of $1 million for the medical evacuation policy. These policies also typically include trip interruption/ baggage loss coverage.
There may be requirements specific to COVID testing or vaccinations in order to travel internationally. As soon as these regulations are available, Cassie will update you immediately.
You will be required to fill out a liability release and a medical information form before your expedition.
You will receive a general packing list prior to your expedition to help you remember what to bring.
You need a valid passport with at least 6 months left before expiration
September 27, 2023