DEMOLITION DEN RULES ACKNOWLEDGEMENT RELEASE & WAIVER
• Must be at least 18 years old, or at least 12 years old and accompanied by an adult for Axe Throwing, and at least 16 years old and accompanied by an adult for Rage Rooms;
• Must be in good health and have no outstanding or untreated injuries;
• Must not be pregnant;
• Must wear closed-toed shoes while in the facility;
• Must have watched and fully understood the safety video;
• Must dress in suitable attire and wear/use all provided safety clothing and equipment;
• Must not be intoxicated or under the influence of any drug;
• May be refused the right to participate, refused service and/or excluded from the facility, without refund, if intoxicated, disorderly or behaving in an unsafe manner as to determined by and at the sole discretion of Demolition Den;
• Must always follow all verbal, written and posted instructions, rules and guidance, including all instructions and advisements in the safety video;
• May not possess or use any weapon or implement except those provided by Demolition Den;
• May not use any implement or weapon against or in a threatening manner towards any person;
• Shall not use any axe, weapon or implement except in their designated area and in an authorized/approved manner;
• May not damage or destroy any item or any property not specifically identified as being for such purpose;
• Any item(s) brought in for use in Rage Rooms must be pre-approved by Demolition Den;
• No item(s) specifically excluded from use in Rage Rooms per Demolition Den’s website, or identified elsewhere, shall be brought in or used;
• Participants, spectators and bystanders authorize Demolition Den to take photos and video and to use said media, images and likeness for any purpose, including, but not limited to, marketing, advertising and educational/informational purposes; and
• Shall not damage or destroy any camera or recording device.
WAIVER AND RELEASE AGREEMENT
The undersigned (as a participant, spectator, bystander, or as signatory on behalf of a minor) acknowledges, accepts and assumes all risks associated with the fact that the activities to be engaged in at Demolition Den are inherently dangerous and carry the risk of injury, severe injury, permanent injury and even death. In exchange for the right to be present in the facility or to participate in any of the activities offered by Demolition Den, the undersigned, by signing this Rules Acknowledgment and Waiver (electronically or otherwise) agrees to abide by the “Rules” contained herein and assumes all risks and responsibilities associated therewith. The undersigned also hereby releases, discharges, covenants not to sue and to hold Demolition Den, LLC, its officers, members, owners, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, “Demolition Den, et al.”) harmless from any and all liability, injuries, claims or damages associated with or resulting from participation in ANY activity at Demolition Den including the act of being present on the premises of Demolition Den including any negligent act or omission attributable to Demolition Den, et al. The undersigned agrees that the aforementioned and all other limitations, expectations, covenants and assurances contained in is Rules Acknowledgement, Release & Waiver extends to claims or causes of action by any personal representative, executor, assign, heir, or next of kin of the undersigned or of the minor on whose behalf this Rules Acknowledgement, Release & Waiver has been executed. The undersigned, for themselves and/or for any minor, releases any and all claims, of whatever kind or nature, present and future and for any and all damages and injuries of whatever kind or nature, present and future.
The undersigned assumes full responsibility for any and all risks of bodily injury, death or damage to person or property due to negligence or non-negligence of Demolition Den, et al. The undersigned further acknowledges that prior to signing he/she has the option to inspect the facilities, equipment and areas to be used for Demolition Den events and is voluntarily executing this document and is by-standing, spectating and/or participating despite the risk.
The undersigned agrees to indemnify and to hold Demolition Den, et al. harmless from any and all liabilities, suits, claims, causes of action, demands, damages, losses or costs of any nature whatsoever arising out of, or in any way relating to the experience at Demolition Den, whether or not there are any allegations or charges of negligent acts or omissions on the part of Demolition Den, at al. or any other party. By signing this Rules Acknowledgement, Release & Waiver, the undersigned waives the right to bring suit or any court action to recover damages or obtain any other remedy for any injury or death, or any damages to property, however caused, arising out of the experience at Demolition Den, now or any time in the future, including allegations, claims or charges of negligent acts or omissions on the part of Demolition Den et al. or any other party. The undersigned agrees to pay for any and all reasonable attorneys fees, costs and expenses incurred by Demolition Den as a result of any claims made by the undersigned or on the undersigned’s behalf. This agreement extends to any minor on whose behalf the undersigned has executed this Rules Acknowledgement, Release & Waiver.
If signing for a person under eighteen (18) years of age, the undersigned parent, legal, or authorized guardian hereby agrees that they are authorized to execute this document on the minor’s behalf and acknowledges that they have executed this Rule Acknowledgement, Release & Waiver for and on behalf of the minor named herein and agrees to bind the undersigned, the minor and the minor’s personal representative(s), executor(s), administrator(s), legal representative(s), heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns to the terms contained herein. The undersigned further authorizes any licensed physician, emergency medical professional/technician, hospital or other medical or health care facility to treat the minor named herein for the purpose of attempting to treat or relieve any injury or medical concern. The undersigned further consents to the administration of all needed and recommended medical care for the undersigned.
I acknowledge by my signature below that I have read, fully understand and agree to be bound by, ALL of the terms set forth in this Rules Acknowledgement, Release & Waiver, without exception, for myself and/or for the minor on whose behalf I am signing. I further acknowledge that, if registering online and/or electronically, my online and/or electronic signature shall have the same legal effect as if physically signed in-person in-writing.
Today's Date: February 27, 2024