1. Release and Waiver: The above participant hereby agrees to this Waiver and Release as a condition of his/her participation in The Hive DGO Programs, activities, competitions or events relating thereto including any travel in connection therewith (collectively, “The Hive DGO Program”). Participant certifies that he/she has no health conditions or defects that would prevent safe participation in The Hive DGO Program. Participant hereby releases, discharges and holds harmless The Hive DGO, Players Philanthropy Fund (PPF) and the Venues of The Hive DGO Program, and each of their respective affiliates, associations, officers, directors, agents, employees, volunteers, representatives, member organizations, sponsors, successors and assigns (collectively the releasees) from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, causes, of action, liabilities or expenses (including attorney’s fees) of any or nature that arise out of or in connection with The Hive DGO Program or my participation therein, whether present or future, known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of participation in The Hive DGO Program, and the participant does hereby covenant and agree that he/she on behalf of his/herself, and his/her heirs and legal representatives will not sue or otherwise make any claim against releases for any reason. Participant hereby irrevocably consents, in perpetuity, throughout the world, the use of his/her name, voice, image, and/or likeness in any live or recorded transmission, recording, or photograph taken of participant during The Hive DGO Program, published, produced, broadcasted or otherwise disseminated by Releasees in any and all media now existing or hereafter discovered or developed. Participant consents to all such uses without any further compensation or other consideration becoming due to participant.
Photo Release - I give The Hive staff permission take and to utilize any photo/and or video taken of me in future promotional materials. I also understand there are surveillance cameras on The Hive property.
2. Consent to Medical Treatment and Release: Participant consents that the Releasees may, but have no duty, to provide him/her, through personnel of their choice, assistance, transportation, and/or emergency medical services in the event participant sustains any injury while participating in The Hive DGO Program. Participant further understands that he/she will be responsible for payment of any such medical care. Participation in Hive DGO Program is without assumption or responsibility of any kind by the Releasees for any The Hive DGO Program in which he/she may be entered or participate. In consideration of acceptance of his/her participation. Participant hereby for and on behalf of his/herself, and his/her heirs and legal representatives release and forever discharge the Releasees for any all claims and damages, losses, or injuries which may be suffered or sustained by participant in connection with The Hive DGO Program, and all claims are hereby waived and released, and participant on behalf of his/herself, and his/her heirs legal representatives covenants not to sue therefore, participant hereby agrees to abide by all applicable rules and regulations and codes of The Hive DGO and, applicable PPF, and/or as the same may be adopted from time to time, and hereby consents to be tested for drugs pursuant to the provisions thereof, if applicable.
3. Transportation: I authorize The Hive DGO to transport my minor child in a vehicle driven by an individual authorized by The Hive DGO. I understand my child is expected to follow all applicable laws regarding riding in a motor vehicle and is expected to follow the directions provided by the driver and/or staff or volunteer. I understand participation in the identified event is not a requirement for participation in the program.
4. Governing Law: The Release Waiver and all disputes arising hereunder shall be governed, construed and decided in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to the principles of the conflicts of the law for the State. Participant further acknowledges and agrees that this Release is intended to be a broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of State of Colorado, and if any provision of this Release and Waiver should be adjudged illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
5. Agreed and Accepted In consideration of participation, I, by my signature below, and in my capacity as participant’s parent or legal guardian, hereby (a) give permission for the participant who is my child or ward to participate voluntarily in The Hive DGO Program, and (b) acknowledge and agree to all the terms set forth in this Waiver and Release Form.