Warning: these rules MUST be followed to avoid any serious injury.
There are inherent many risks, in the participation in or on any inflatable interactive device. Participants and supervisors should be aware that they have a duty to exercise good judgement and act in a responsible manner while in or on the inflatable activity.
- Individuals with head, back, or any other disabilities, pregnant woman, small infants and others susceptible to injury from fall , bumps or bouncing are not permitted in or on in the inflatable unit any time.
- - Supervision is required at all times by an adult (18 years or older)
- - Remove shoes, eyeglasses and any sharp object before using the unit.
- - No food , drinks, gum, pets or silly string
- - EXIT the unit begins to lose air. USE exit door and escape hatches
- - Riders SHOULD all be of compatible age size.
- - Inflatable bouncy castle must be anchored to the ground at all the times with stakes or sandbags and should never be removed.
- - Keep children away from the blower at all times
- - The blower must be operated by adults only
- - In the unlikely event of a blower failure please evacuate children immediately
- - Unload and deflate any inflate structure in the case of heavy rain or high winds (over 25 km/h)
- - Make sure children are bouncing away from others and away from the sides
- - DO NOT jump on to off the inflatable
- - All the riders must be over 3 years old and/or 36" in height or accompanied by a adult in the inflatable
- - Do not exceed the recommended child capacity
- - No climbing the wall of the bouncer
- - The bouncer must be fully inflated before any children are allowed inside.
- -The bouncer must be fully inflated until everyone is out.
- - Keep the bouncer a safe distance from fire hydrant, water, walls, fence or other obstructions.
Additional rules for slides:
- 1. No more than one participant climbing the ladder at any one time.
- 2. SIT DOWN AND SLIDE FEET FIRST.
- 3. No more than one participant sliding down slide/chute at any one time.
- 4. No horseplay or climbing walls on slide platform.
- 5. No jumping or flips from platform.
- 6. No more than two participants should be on top platform at any one time.
- 7. Do not slide down the slide until the previous slider has cleared the bottom.
- 8. No climbing UP the slide chute.
- 9. ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD OR BEVERAGES.
*I understand that signing this document will prevent me, my heirs, executors, dependents, beneficiaries and assignee’s from suing and/or any legal proceedings against WE THE BOUNCE (2468561 ONT INC), its Officers, Directors, Members, Employees or Volunteers for any injuries, including Death and Paralysis or Disabilities that I, or any participants under my signing authority.
I authorize this contract is with myself and WE THE BOUNCE (2468561 ONT INC), I will assume all liability and compliance for rented equipment and guest usage. This waiver includes on site and/or off site use, including rentals unfacilitated or facilitated by WE THE BOUNCE (2468561 ONT INC) or other staffing agencies authorized by WE THE BOUNCE (2468561 ONT INC).