This Waiver and Release is executed on this the day of the month of 2023, by the signed below , in the County of Pasco, in the State of Florida, referred to as Releasor, in favor of Sawmill
Resort Homeowner's Assoc. Inc., A Florida not-for-profit corporation d/b/a Sawmill Camping Resort.
In consideration of being permitted entry, access, and participation in the events at the Sawmill Camping Resort, Releasor, for himself or
herself and his or her personal representatives, heirs, spouse, and next of kin, releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue Sawmill
Resort Homeowner's assoc. inc. A Florida not-for-profit Corporation, its officers, owners, members, manager, managing members, employees,
agents, and assigns all referred to as Releasees, from all liability to the Releasor, his or her personal representatives, assigns, heirs, spouse and
next of kin for all loss or damage, and any claim or damage therefore, on account of personal injury to the Releasor, damage to Releasors'
property, or the death of the Releasor, whether caused by the negligence of Releasees or otherwise while the Releasor is in, on, or around, the
Sawmill Camping Resort, or participating in its many numerous activities.
Releasor assumes full responsibility for and risk of bodily injury, death, or property damage due to negligence of Releasees or otherwise while
in, on, or around the Sawmill Camping Resort, or participating in its many numerous activities. Releasor is entering into this Waiver and
Release with the full understanding, knowledge, and consent that:
⁎ The Sawmill Camping Resort is a campground with limited physical improvements.
⁎ The paths and roadways are unpaved, uneven and contain holes or debris.
⁎ The swimming pool is shallow and unattended by a lifeguard.
⁎ There are no security guards at the Sawmill Camping Resort.
⁎ Sawmill Camping Resort is an adult gay and lesbian resort and clothing is optional.
⁎ Pictures of people and events are taken and posted on the website, or in informational or marketing brochures.
⁎ Many of the activities involve strenuous physical exercise.
⁎ Alcoholic beverages are sold and consumed at the Campground.
⁎ Sawmill Camping Resort does not have an Automated External Defibrillator on site.
Releasor acknowledges that the foregoing represents conditions which may contribute to injury to my person including, without limitation,
lacerations, abrasions, contusions, fractures, sprains, paralysis, dismemberment, disease, scarring, disfigurement, embarrassment, psychological
damage, sickness, memory loss, etc., or may cause death.
Moreover, the Releasor and their heirs, administrators, personal representatives or assigns specifically release and forever discharge Releasees
from any liability for libel, slander, loss, damage, breach of contract, negligence, infringement or other tort, harm, damage to property, injury
or death suffered by Releasor which may occur during or as a result the presence of Releasor in, on or around the Sawmill Camping Resort, or
his or her participation in activity on the property, including the use of Releasor's likeness and image, whether caused by the negligence of the
Releasees or otherwise.
Furthermore, Releasor does hereby further covenant and agree to indemnify, defend and hold Releasees, harmless of and from any and all
claims, demands, losses, expenses, attorneys fees, causes of action, judgments, lawsuits, proceedings, damages and liability which are brought
or claimed by anyone and which relate in any way to, or arise in any way from, the presence of Releasor in, on or around the Sawmill Camping
Resort, or his or her participation in activity on the property, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise.
Releasor further releases Sawmill Camping Resort/ Rainbow Entertainment, a Florida limited liability company, their officers, owners,
members, manager, managing members, employees, agents and assigns all from any claim whatsoever on account of first aid, treatment or
service rendered him or her during his or her stay at the Sawmill Camping Resort.
This Waiver and Release contains the entire agreement between the parties to this agreement and the terms of this release are contractual and
not a mere recital. Releasor agrees that this release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by
the laws of the State of Florida and that if any portion of the agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding,
continue in full legal force and effect.
I HAVE READ THIS GENERAL RELEASE, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP
SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT,
ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE A COMPLETE AND
UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
Sawmill Camping Resort Rules and Regulations -
• No one under 21 years of age is allowed in the park.
• Sawmill is a Private membership LGBTQ+ camping and residential resort, and everyone is welcome. Every guest must have a current membership. Membership Fees are non refundable.
• Checkin time is 4:00pm. Checkout time is 11am.
• Vehicles on Property after the date listed on the Parking Pass or without a Parking Pass visibly displayed may be subject to towing and/or fines. All vehicles must be currently licensed. Guests must use their vehicle lights while driving at night. • Clothing is optional. Alcoholic beverages are sold and consumed on the property.
• The use, possession, or sale of illegal drugs is prohibited. Public intoxication will not be tolerated.
• The swimming pool is shallow and not attended by a lifeguard.
• Paths and roadways are unpaved and uneven, roots and possible tripping obstacles may be present. Use caution while moving around the Resort.
• All guests are REQUIRED to take all trash to the dumpster located in the front of the park. Failure to do so will result in a $50.00 Fine. Waste dumping on the ground is prohibited
• Any guest who stays in their cabin or site past 11:00am will be charged a late check out fee of $50.00.
• If you selected Sawmill Travel Insurance, in the unlikely event that you leave early, please inform our Lucy’s Staff and we will gladly credit your house account for unused days as a camp credit. Camp credits will only be valid for 60 days from your departure date.
• You are liable for any damages caused to the allocated room(s), campsites or property caused by you or any persons in your party during your stay. The Sawmill Resort reserves the right to retain your credit card and/or debit card details and charge or debit such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem fit on the said card(s) to compensate or make good of loss, damage, cost, or expenses incurred or suffered by the Sawmill Resort as a result of the aforementioned. Regardless, The Sawmill Resort further reserves the right to commence legal proceeding against you without notice. By signing below/entering the property you agree and consent to being charged for any fees associated on the receipt by all rules listed.
• All Cabins are NON-SMOKING. • Controlled and ATTENDED wood burning campfires are permitted at your site. NO burning trash, cardboard, plastic, etc. Revised and Approved July 2023 Page 1 of 2 Sawmill Camping Resort - Guest Rules and Regulations
• No gas golf cares are allowed. Pedestrians have the right of way.
• Pets are permitted in certain cabins with a $25.00 pet fee. All pets must be pre-approved by management and must be leashed at all times. Guests are required to clean up after your pet. No pets are allowed in cabins (26-34) if you have an unauthorized pet without paying the pet fee you will be automatically charged a $100.00 fee. Only SERVICE ANIMALS specifically trained to aid a disabled person are allowed to enter Pool area, Courtyard, food establishments, nature trails, Banana bathhouse and Splash bathhouse.
• NO fireworks, NOR weapons, NOR hunting is allowed.
• EV charging is NOT allowed, a $100 fine will be imposed if we find EV charging is taking place.
• NO Washing Machines, NOR hot tubs, NOR clotheslines are allowed.
• Speed limit is 5 MPH throughout all areas of the park. Failure to abide by the speed limit may result in expulsion from the Resort.
• Public sex is strictly prohibited. Public intoxication will not be tolerated.
• The use, possession, or sale of illegal drugs is prohibited.
• Sawmill Camping Resort is not responsible for any loss or damage to your vehicle(s) or personal property for any reason.
• Quiet hours are observed from Sunday - Thursday 12:00am - 7:00am. Friday, Saturday and Holidays 2:00am - 8:00am. Special events are excepted.
• Releasor assumes full responsibility for and risk of bodily injury, death, or property damage due to negligence of Releasees or otherwise while in, on, or around the Sawmill Resort Campground, or from participating in its many numerous activities.
• One RV and one additional vehicle per site is permitted. No parking on unoccupied RV or tent sites. • Do not affix anything in any manner to signage or infrastructure at the Sawmill Resort.
• One appropriately sized pop-up/canopy is allowed per site for weather protection.
• At the discretion of Resort Management, rules may be modified on a case by case basis as necessary. Violations of the Rules may result in you and your party being removed from the Resort and membership revoked. I have read and understand the above terms, and I agree to follow the rules listed above. I hereby authorize my credit/debit card on file to be charged for any incidentals covered herein.
THIS DOCUMENT IS VALID FOR ONE YEAR