- Safety mask must be worn AT ALL TIMES in designated areas
- Barrel cover must be worn on the gun AT ALL TIMES when not playing
- Must use field paint only, NO OUTSIDE PAINT ALLOWED
- ALL paintball guns must be chronographed by field operators before play
- NO BLIND FIRING - always look where you are shooting
- No shooting in undesignated areas or at wildlife of any kind
- No fighting or verbal abuse
- A surrender is allowed at 20 feet or less, otherwise you are still considered active and can be shot
- No climbing on any of the obstacles
- No construction of booby traps; avoid field hazards
- No unauthorized equipment, property, or equipment modifications
- If the paintball breaks on any part of the player or gun, the player is considered out
- NO BONUS BALLING - do not keep shooting a player after the player is out
I, have read and fully understand all the field rules for Eagle Action Sportz. By signing below, I agree to follow and comply with all the field rules, and understand that violation of these rules can lead to ejection or banning from the field with no refund.
Recreational Activity Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Express Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement
Express Assumption of Risk Associated with Recreational Activities.
I, hereby affirm and acknowledge that I have been fully informed of the inherent hazards and risks associated with the recreational activity generally described as Paintball/ Airsoft/Laser Tag, including the rental of equipment and transportation associated therewith of which I am about to engage in. Inherent hazards and risks include but are not limited to:
- Risk of injury from the activity and equipment utilized is significant including the potential for permanent disability and death.
- Possible equipment failure and/or malfunction of my own or other's equipment.
- This activity takes place outdoors and therefore includes risks associated with exposure to elements, excessive heat, hypothermia, impact of the body upon the water, injection of water into my body orifices, encountering objects either natural or man-made, exposure to animals with the attendant risks of kicking, biting, shying away, running off or otherwise moving in an unanticipated manner causing injury and/or death.
- My own negligence and/or the negligence of others, including but not limited to operator error and guide decision making including misjudging terrain, rapids, weather, trails, and route location.
- Attack by or encounter with insects, reptiles, and/or animals.
- Accidents or illness occurring in remote places where there are no available medical facilities.
- Fatigue, chill, and/or dizziness, which may diminish my/our reaction time and increase the risk of accident.
*I understand the description of these risks is not complete and that unknown or unanticipated risks may result in injury, illness, or death
Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Indemnity Agreement
In consideration for being permitted to participate in the activity(ies) described above the related activities, I hereby agree, acknowledge and appreciate that.
- I HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, the following named persons or entities, herein referred to as releases.
- To release the releasees, their officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, and volunteers, and vessels from liability and responsibility whatsoever and for any claims or causes of action that I, my estate, heirs, survivors, executors, or assigns may have for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death arising from the above activities whether caused by active or passive negligence of the releases or otherwise. By executing this document, I agree to hold the releasees harmless and indemnify there in conjunction with any injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property that may occur as a result of engaging in the above activities.
- By entering into this Agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the releases, other than what is set forth in this Agreement.
This release shall be binding to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provision of this release is found to be unenforceable, the remaining terms shall be enforced.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP LEGAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND I SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Today's Date: October 6, 2022